Expertise and Special Interests
Dr Inglis regularly attends conferences to stay up to date with the latest practices and developments in her field. Her special interests are in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and improving the lives of her patients.
- Diabetes and Thyroid conditions during pregnancy
- General Gynaecology
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopic surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Abnormal pap smears and colposcopy
Dr Inglis also has published papers in peer review journals and presented at international and national conferences.
Education and Qualifications
- Fellow of RANZCOG
- Fellowship in gynaecology including year in urogynaecology and focus on laparoscopic surgery.
- Member of Australian Medical Association (AMA),
- Research interests include publications in international O&G journals, and presentations at international conferences.
- Extensively involved in teaching and mentoring medical students, junior doctors, and specialists in training
- Training supervisor for RANZCOG
- Member of Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery Society (AGES)
- Member of UroGynaecological Society of Australasia (UGSA)
- Clinical lecturer for medical students of University of Sydney and University of Notre Dame.