Dr Tina Su
Dr Tina Su
BSc(Med), MBBS(Hons), FRANZCOG
Dr Tina Su believes in delivering the highest level of quality patient care and spends time to understand her patients needs with a compassionate and confident approach to all aspects of patient care. Dr. Su understands that every patient will have different needs and delivers treatment and diagnosis with a passion for improving her patient’s quality of life through her positive attitude and caring demeanour.
Dr Su has a wide range of experience and knowledge, after completing her medical training at the University of NSW, graduating with honours, she completed specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology primarily at Westmead Hospital, Sydney. She obtained her Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy and Urogynaecology at St Vincents Hospital and was the Clinical Superintendent for the final year of her training at Westmead Hospital.
Dr Su is also extensively involved in teaching of medical students, junior doctors and specialists-in-training. She is a Royal Australia and NZ College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) certified training supervisor for DRANZCOG and FRANZCOG specialist trainees.
When Dr Su is not working she is kept busy by her active toddler and also enjoys travelling, reading, cooking and baking. Dr Su also speaks fluent Mandarin and Hokkien.
Expertise and Special Interests
Dr Su has professional areas of expertise in general obstetrics including high risk pregnancies. In gynaecology, Dr Su also has special interests in the following areas of women’s health,
- Minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopy)
- Hysteroscopic and vaginal surgery
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Menstrual Problems
- Abnormal pap smears and
Education and Qualifications
- Fellow of RANZCOG,
- Member of Australian Medical Association (AMA),
- Member of Australian Chinese Medical Association (ACMA)
- Member of Australian Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- Research interests include publications in international O&G journals, and presentations at international conferences.
- Extensively involved in teaching of medical students, junior doctors and specialists-in-training.
- Royal Australia and NZ College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) certified training supervisor for DRANZCOG and FRANZCOG trainees.
- RANZCOG approved in-hospital clinical assessor Colposcopy training.
- Clinical lecturer for Sydney University.