Expertise and Special Interests
Dr Ardalic has special interests in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and ensuring the best outcomes for her patients. She keeps up to date with the latest developments in her field by attending conferences and following research in her interest areas.
- General Gynaecology
- High-risk pregnancies
- Medical disorders during pregnancy (i.e. pre-eclampsia, previous pre-term birth, uterine anomalies)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopic surgery)
- Urogynaecology (i.e. prolapse and urinary incontinence)
- Abnormal pap smears and colposcopy
Dr Ardalic has also presented at national conferences.
Education and Qualifications
- Fellow of Royal Australia and NZ College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG).
- Fellowship in Gynaecology including special interest in Urogynaecology.
- Extensive involvement in teaching of medical students, junior doctors and specialists-in-training.
- RANZCOG certified training supervisor for Fellow of Royal Australian & New Zealand.
- Clinical lecturer for medical students of Sydney University and University of Notre Dame.